Bangkok – After having completed the landscape improvement and the beautification of the area, Siam Piwat Co., Ltd. delivered traffic island gardens at the Pathumwan Intersection to the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration, with Dr. Vallop Suwandee and Pol. Maj. Gen. Panurat Meepien, Advisors to the Governor of Bangkok, accepting the delivery of the Phayathai and Rama I Landscape Enhancement Project on behalf of the BMA. At the delivery ceremony, Ms. Narathip Rattapradit, Senior Executive Vice President Operations of Siam Piwat Co., Ltd., also gave the attending representatives of governmental and private organizations a tour of the gardens and the One Siam Skywalk.
The Pathumwan Intersection traffic island garden project was a CSR initiative undertaken for the benefits of society, communities, and the environment in line with Siam Piwat’s core value for its CSR activities: “Think Different, Create Value.” The 3Rs principle (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) was also applied to the environment management of the buildings and the communities in the vicinity in order to achieve a better quality of life
Photo: From left to right
1.Ms. Theamjan Worrasangasilpa Deputy Director of Pathumwan District
2. Ms. Nawaporn Klinbuakaew Director of Pathumwan District
3. Pol. Maj. Gen. Panurat Meepien Advisor to the Governor of Bangkok
4. Dr. Vallop Suwandee Advisor to the Governor of Bangkok
5. Ms. Narathip Rattapradit Senior Executive Vice President Operations of Siam Piwat Co., Ltd.
6. Mr. Kittiphat Maneepornlertsakul Senior General Services Manager of Siam Piwat Co., Ltd.
7.Mr. Sophan Wongduangkhampoo Deputy Director of Pathumwan District